Executive Virtual Assistant
- United States
We’ve been providing virtual assistant services for over 17 years. Our goal is to provide quality services to our clients and to be a trusted partner in the growth of our client’s businesses. We strive to maintain a solid reputation in the virtual assistant industry. We’re seeking to add members to our team who also have strong values in quality, trustworthiness, accuracy, and dependability. If you fit these qualifications, then read on
Below are some of the responsibilities that you will handle as a team member:
- Calendar management
- Travel arrangements
- Social media management
- PowerPoint Presentation Creation
- Expense reporting
- Client care
- Light event planning
- E-mail management
- Assist with creating procedural documents
- Newsletter management
The following skill sets are preferred:
- This is a virtual position; therefore, you will need to have the ability to work independently and manage and meet deadlines.
- A proactive work ethic.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Take pride in your work products by producing quality results.
- Strong written communication skills.
- A strong ability to follow directions both written and verbal.
- Strong customer service skills.
- The ability to be able to multi-task.
- Strong organization skills to be able to manage multiple clients.
- The ability to maintain a level of confidentiality.
- At least three (3) years of experience as an administrative assistant or executive assistant.
- A full home office set-up consisting of the following: computer, up-to-date version of MS Office, high-speed Internet access.Smartphone with e-mail capability
- Computer with webcam.
- Please note that this is a 1099 contractor position.
- You will also need to complete a background check prior to contracting with us.
- We’re seeking applicants who have availability during normal business hours, which are 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. This is not a position that you can do on the side of a full-time job – the work is not project-based.