PAYMENTS WE ACCEPT
What information does Remitly require and why?
As a licensed money services business, Remitly and its banking partners are required to comply with government-mandated verification requirements, which include validating customers' personal information.
For your safety and convenience, Remitly will use the information that you provide to verify your identity electronically. However, in some cases, Remitly may ask for additional documentation, such as your ID, a bank statement, or an official piece of mail.
In some cases, we may ask about the nature of your remittance. This information gives us a better understanding of who you are sending money to and your reason for using Remitly. This understanding not only allows us to meet Remitly's regulatory obligations but also, more importantly, will enable Remitly to improve their service to you continually.
Sending limit is $2,999.00 per day for all new accounts.
$10,000.00 accumulative for 30 days.
$18,000.00 accumulative for 180 days.
Sending limit is $6,000.00 per day for all verified accounts.
$20,000.00 accumulative for 30 days.
$36,000.00 accumulative for 180 days.
Sending limit is $10,000.00 per day for all verified accounts.
$30,000.00 accumulative for 30 days.
$60,000.00 accumulative for 180 days.
Trusted by thousands of Filipinos
With Remitly, you can send money to Clique8 in minutes. Reliable online money transfers with thousands of 5-star TrustPilot reviews.
Sending $1,000.00+ will wave the $3.99 fee.
Sending money with WorldRemit is so easy.
Even if you’re thousands of miles away from the people you care about, your money doesn’t need to be! Forget visiting an agent or bank, here’s how to send your money with us online:
How to send your money online
1. Where do you need to send to? We have over 140 countries to choose from
2. How do you want to send it? Depending on where you're sending, choose between Cash pickup, Bank deposit, Mobile money or Airtime top-up
3. How much do you want to send? You'll always see our low fees and exchange rates up front
4. Who are you sending to? Add the details of the person you’re sending to or choose from a list of people you’ve sent to before
5. How would you like to pay? Choose how to pay (bank account or debit/credit card), double check your amount and you're done!