About The Position
We’re a growing start-up company that is changing the internet by providing people around the world the best tools to build amazing websites. We have over 5 million active websites and a world-wide community that loves our product. In order to keep growing, we are looking for a talented and hardworking Technical Support agent to join our Remote Support team. As a Technical Support Agent, you’ll join a high-energy working environment and will enable our growth by providing excellent support to all users.
- Answer support tickets – You will be responsible for replying to support tickets via email or chat.
- Provide superb customer support – Provide clear customer service via different channels, solving technical problems that have to do with WordPress, website design and maintenance.
- Solve customer problems – Answer a variety of product-related questions through our support desk, in a professional, empathetic and courteous way.
- Find out about bugs – Finding and reporting bugs or other issues when they are reported by any of our users.
- Answer pre-sale questions – You will help answer any questions potential customers might have. You will also assist in making the right decision concerning buying customers.
- Superb level of English.
- At least 2 years of experience in a technical support role.
- Substantial experience with WordPress, and knowledge using plugins.
- Knowledge of CSS & HTML.
- Knowledge installing WordPress on Linux servers (FileZilla/DirectAdmin/cPanel).
- Exceptional courtesy and overall a “people’s person”.
- jQuery, PHP and other coding knowledge.
- Experience with Firebug, Chrome Debugging Console, Opera Dragonfly or a similar tool for web development – Advantage.
- Experience with Elementor – Advantage.
- CV in English only!